cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

Chandra2222

Hello

I would love to be apart of, the Multiple Addictions group, I was fighting my addiction that revolved around substance use, and a toxic lifestyle for years, and trying to stay on the right track with many things that I faced the first four years of my recovery. I just didn't feel it was time to stop everything. I used smoking as a crutch, and it relaxed some fears that I had dealing with, the State of Colorado- Department of Regulatory Agencies when applying for my licence and certification as an Addiction Technician. I was nervous as well as excited, but my excitement would soon end because my application was tabled for nine months, I need that cigarette when I would continue to wait, and after waiting nine months.

The nightmare would begin as I was forced to go on probation with Peer Assistance. My treatment plan was AA, UA'A, and reports. I completed everything and this was not the time to stop smoking. I was angry about UA'S, I had been sober for four years.

Addiction is a scary thing, and having multiple Addictions throughout life is a hard pill to swallow. Now it time to start my new goal.

Please can be accepted into this group?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
sweetplt

Chandra2222 You have been accepted in the multiple addiction group...it shows on your post.  

Chandra2222

Thank you. I am Happy