cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

anaussiemom

It's Me Hello

Jump to solution

I'm ok.  Yes I still smoke.  Hubby just getting over Covid.  Mild symptoms/ had an infusion.     Hence is Sept he had 2 veins in his brain glued"..   Which, in the process of the surgery his left eye had a stoke!!  Long story short, he is blind now in his left eye.  If they had paid attention it would not of occurred.   That being said I forgive the situation.  We all do our best. 
 He' is doing so good!!  Now, praying he can be better mentally, physically, and do some things he/we enjoy.  No one talks to a smoker on here, usually.

Merry Christmas Everyone. Hugs.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Barbscloud

@anaussiemom That's not true on my end.  😊  You know you've always been one of my favs.  Sorry to hear about your husband.   That had to be a frightening  experience for both of you.   Hope he continues to move forward.

Have a Merry Christmas.

PM me if you need to talk.

Barb

View solution in original post

anaussiemom
0 Kudos
5 Replies
toy

Sorry to hear you relapsed and that you're husband has had some unfortunate medical news.  Do you have a plan to quit again?

Etoyah
~Smilin is my favorite
0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@anaussiemom That's not true on my end.  😊  You know you've always been one of my favs.  Sorry to hear about your husband.   That had to be a frightening  experience for both of you.   Hope he continues to move forward.

Have a Merry Christmas.

PM me if you need to talk.

Barb

anaussiemom

Thank you Barb. 

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I'm so sorry @anaussiemom for what you and your husband are going huge caring hug coming your way, stay close and hopefully you'll find your way back to being ready to quit smoking again we're all here to help you in any way we can and we are rooting you on, you can do this. 🤗

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

Everyday~

0 Kudos