cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Zak1314

7 month's yesterday no cigarettes.  I feel good..

11 Replies
Barbscloud

You went through some rough times--I'm so glad it paid off with being smoke free and feeling good.  Congrats on 7 months.  

So glad you stopped by with an update.  

Barb

Zak1314

Yes it has really paid off and I am so happy and excited for the next 7 month's.  I did have some rough days and I still do but it more manageable than in the beginning of my quit. Thank you for your words really appreciate it ..

YoungAtHeart

Any of the newbies hanging around should read your blogs from the early days of your quit  You had a rough, rough time, but you are living proof that if you stick with it, it DOES get easier.

I, too, am SO proud of you for sticking it out!

Congratulations on

SEVEN MONTHS!!!!!!

Zak1314

Thank you so much . It's been rough In the beginning. I still have my days but it has gotten a lot better.  

Zak1314

Thank you so much youngatheart.  I really appreciate it..

Wow. 7 months. I’m on day three. I hope I will get there but that 7 months seem like a foreign idea. 

Zak1314

When I was on my 3rd day I felt the same way it was tough I'm not going to tell you it has been easy because it's not but you can do it just have faith in yourself that you will get through it and it will feel great . I just told myself that I didn't want or need to smoke anymore and that's what kept me from picking up another cig. I had tough withdrawal symptoms and was scared but like everything that to shall pass.. I wish you all the best on your continued quit and if you ever need any words of encouragement this group has helped me tremendously will be able to help you.. Good luck hannahkim...

elvan

CONGRATULATIONS!  Seven months is SERIOUS!  Good for you.

Ellen

indingrl