cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Free patches nicotine lozenges

Jump to solution

How and whom do I need to contact about possibly getting free nicotine patches/and or lozenges,gum as well as other support tips and any other things I can participate in and maybe a combination deal?thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@attersonmeghan 

Some members here are sponsored and will see information in the Sponsorship area of Edit Profile | BecomeAnEX . If you do not see your Sponsorship as Active and a referring Health Plan or Sponsor then your employer or health plan provider will not be notified as they do not participate in the EX Program. If you think you should be sponsored but forgot to list your Employer and Health plan provider at registration, please use the Contact Us form to let me know.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@attersonmeghan 

Some members here are sponsored and will see information in the Sponsorship area of Edit Profile | BecomeAnEX . If you do not see your Sponsorship as Active and a referring Health Plan or Sponsor then your employer or health plan provider will not be notified as they do not participate in the EX Program. If you think you should be sponsored but forgot to list your Employer and Health plan provider at registration, please use the Contact Us form to let me know.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Mawmaw56

My doctor gave me a prescription and I cant afford them I only get 1400.00 a month 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@Mawmaw56 Did you try 1-800-QUIT-NOW.   Many are eligible for free patches, etc.

Barb

0 Kudos