cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Cyn7077

Day 1 behind me

So , quiting  yesterday was the best decision I ever made . I was pretty much a chain smoker with a really bad cough . I still have the cough but know it will ease with time . But I made it through my first day . I am so happy ! Spent most of my day in the kitchen baking and cooking . Keeping busy helped a lot . For me prayer is the best help I could get . I do believe I am on my way to being smoke free . Want to thank all of you for your help and concern . God Bless

10 Replies
Cousin-Itt

Congratulations Cyn7077 I do agree quitting is the best decision all of us made.  Wait till your sense of taste and smell come back I was amazed at how good food really tasted and how awesome the smell of fresh baked goods were. You may want to cook and bake  a lot more often.    Of course the smell thing has the flip side.    You are doing great staying busy and a strong attitude will help you tremendously.  You can do this

Carl 1,269 dof

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Super Job Cyn7077 Day 1 is Day Won....keep on praying...and a Happy Saturday ~ Colleen 418 DOF 

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

On to Day TWO and then three, and then four, and then seven and then..........................

Promise yourself you will blog "HELP" here and wait for us to gather if the going gets tough and you are close to smoking  Give us the opportunity to talk you down  While you wait, play a computer game, or watch a YouTube comic video!

You are on your way!

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congrats on your first day smoke free.  You've just begun a new way of life.

Barb

AnnetteMM

Day One = Day Won!  Keep coming back.

which-step-have-you-reached-today-i-wont-do-it-i-cant-do-it-i-want-to-do-it-how-do-i-do-it-ill-try-to-do-it-i-can-do-it-i-will-d.jpg

5Jacks

Congrats! Here’s something to be really proud of...

You are not on your way to being smoke free; you are already smoke free!!!

We just have to remain committed to living and exploring life in this new state. A great adventure awaits us.

Mary

7 Full DOF

maryfreecig

Happy day won! Congratulations.

0 Kudos

Fantastic!!

That First 24 Hours will the Day upon you will build your entire beautiful Quit!!!!

Well done!!!!!

Just keep adding this one to that one....

You'll be surprised how fast they add up to health, wealth and life!!!!!

Good job!!!!

Stay FREE!!!!!

Julie1960

Congrats on your 1st day of being smoke free

0 Kudos