cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Rabbitbrush

Pledge with me

Good morning Colorado quitters! Where is everyone? I know your out there. Come pledge with me!

I pledge not to smoke and offer my hand in friendship and support to the next Colorado quitter.IMG_1837.JPG

Colorado Quitters

Tags (1)
7 Replies
Giulia

I'm not from Colorado but I'll gladly take your hand and pledge along with you not to smoke today.  Or tomorrow, or the next day, or the day after that!  

indingrl

Hi Rabbitbrush - I am NOT from Colorado - I pledge wotg YOU NOT to smoke TODAY

Stringbean

I don't know where to go to pledge. I pledge to not smoke today.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thomas3.20.2010 Chuck_Quit_2-20-2011 Lauralives beccalynn35 ThePearlWolf Nannie2018 AMidnightSoul leelu SandyV jenirenee Olesya Slickwillie Chatt AnnaM0912 mertiegail Animals12 melody9115 cob321 Elizabetht31 GMaRocks mireya223 M0mma Ladynice88 Rallyqueen917 Chasestrange mandimarie81 dawnsw grneyedangel44  ambersmith self-identified from CO

Rabbitbrush Looks like you have some fellow Colorado-ians on EX! But have no fear you can always Take the Daily Pledge‌.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Roxy.33

I pledge to hold to my quit. It's hard to accept that I really am a smoker who needs to quit because I smoke part time, but I am just in denial because I have smoked part time for 30 years!  I need to stop justifying my addiction as no big deal because other people smoke so much more than I do, etc. I have used cigarettes as a crutch to get through just about every difficult situation I have ever faced, and just about every cocktail I have ever had. I can stand on my own two feet and navigate life without it. Imagine all that I can achieve in life if I can finally put tobacco behind me!

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex Roxy.33   If you need support, you've come to the right place.  We're here for you.  If you're interesting in joining the daily pledge with other quitters, this is the link.  It's how I start my day to stay on track.

Barb

The Daily Pledge May 2020