cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

chadjhansen

Choosing a Group

Jump to solution

I am new to this and wondering how I join a group? Do I get to pick one or am I put in one automatically?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

chadjhansen‌ Most of our groups are open so there is no joining necessary. You can however "follow" a group so you'll get the updates from the group if you choose. 

The default setting is if you join a conversation you'll be subscribed to that discussion after you comment. So search around, find a topic you're interested in and join the discussion.  Or if you have a question that you can't find by searching, ask a new question and there will be someone along to provide a reply.

If you just want to start a journal to document your quit journey, that works too. Just go to the home page and start a blog post as a journal of your journey. However you feel comfortable, get started. The community is here to support you.

Welcome

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

chadjhansen‌ Most of our groups are open so there is no joining necessary. You can however "follow" a group so you'll get the updates from the group if you choose. 

The default setting is if you join a conversation you'll be subscribed to that discussion after you comment. So search around, find a topic you're interested in and join the discussion.  Or if you have a question that you can't find by searching, ask a new question and there will be someone along to provide a reply.

If you just want to start a journal to document your quit journey, that works too. Just go to the home page and start a blog post as a journal of your journey. However you feel comfortable, get started. The community is here to support you.

Welcome

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos