cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

marciem

Avian3 is 9 YEARS SMOKE FREEEEEEE!!

Congratulations to my dear friend and an inspiration for MY quit.  And you've stuck with it, paid it forward, all through your own difficulties and triumphs, you selflessly give to others, even moderating a quit-site until the owners abandoned it completely!! (for no pay at all!)

YOU ARE AWESOME!!

19 Replies
Barbscloud

Big congrats on 9 years smoke free.

Barb

Congrats on 9 Years of Freedom!  Keep enjoying!  

WhispersQSMB

Congrats on 9 years, Avian! I hope you do something special today

Giulia

Way to go birdbrain!  

party GIF                                 nine years love GIF by 423 Motion, Inc.

sweetplt

Congratulations on 9 years of Freedom...super...~ Colleen 285 DOF 

Strudel

Congrats on 9 years avian3‌ !! 

YUGE Congratulations!

avian3

Awwww I am finally able to relax AND I have internet, which seems to keep dropping every time it gets over 92 here, BUT whether I get angry and frustrated over that or I look forward to relaxing, the thought of smoking never crosses my mind and hasn't for years.

Thank you, Marcie, for remembering!! Love you!  And I thank everyone for your congratulations! Love the videos! lol!

If you are planning to quit, do it as soon as possible. I was scared to even attempt it until I was 57. I thought only certain people could quit and others, like me, would fail and never quit. To my surprise, I realized everyone has it in them to quit smoking. You just have to make the effort. The physical and psychological benefits so outweigh the uncomfortable times we go through to get to the other side where smoking is just a distant memory. 

marciem

Image result for caique animated gif