cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

marciem

Avian3 is 9 YEARS SMOKE FREEEEEEE!!

Congratulations to my dear friend and an inspiration for MY quit.  And you've stuck with it, paid it forward, all through your own difficulties and triumphs, you selflessly give to others, even moderating a quit-site until the owners abandoned it completely!! (for no pay at all!)

YOU ARE AWESOME!!

19 Replies
avian3

Iris always does this. Most times it's a playful thing but it can also be a  "getting ready to fight" behavior. You can tell by the eyes. If they are pinning, that would mean "get away from me."

As far as pronunciation........pain in the butt...just like it sounds. But I love her.

MarilynH

A super duper CONGRATULATIONS on your precious quit journey YAY for your 9 glorious Smokefree years and counting WTG YAY for each and every Day WON, let's CELEBRATE because I absolutely love CELEBRATING MILESTONES Whoo hoo avian3......

elvan

avian3‌ WOW NINE YEARS...THAT'S MY FAVORITE NUMBER!  CONGRATULATIONS.  THAT PARROT THAT marciem‌ FOUND IS HILARIOUS...Giulia‌ your bird brain is also hilarious.  I am exhausted from working today but wanted to check the site before I pass out and now I am really glad that I did.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS!

Ellen

marciem

Ellen,  the parrot is a caique, which Avian is mommy to one, as well as two other different parrots.  She always uses Iris as her avatar, & I've grown to love that l'il birdie.

I wanted to pronounce it KAY-kee or KAY-kay, but have since learned it is more like kigh-EEK.  (one place on the 'net says it like "kigh-EGG" but Jan will have to be the arbiter on that )  Just something I found interesting   .

JACKIE1-25-15

beazel

Congratulations Avian!!! Birds Mini graphics

I can't say enough about how much I appreciate your support & motivation.

I love that I didn't lose you in the demise of that amazing board.

avian3

Thank you Beazel and I feel the same!

GyorgyiM

AWESOME!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Million Miles of Smiles...........................................................

Gyorgyi

Bellegonia

Phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

GyorgyiM

You are "AMAZING"................

Miles of Hugs and Smiles!!

Gyorgyi