indingrl.01.06.2011

BEST WEIGHT LOSS!

Discussion created by indingrl.01.06.2011 on Aug 24, 2019
Latest reply on Aug 25, 2019 by indingrl.01.06.2011

What is YOUR OWN personal keeping weight OFF???MINE IS .......please take what HELPS and let go of the rest - to be HELPFUL is MY only aim - thank you - for ME I have been working on MY choices to eat when I am hungry since 2005 and  just recently I was taught by two women - who HELP with food addictions - which I used FOOD instead of NICOTINE  - since I don't use MY DRUG NICOTINE to cope with the issues inside of ME - in MY past I smoked 50 cigs a day to deal with MY eating addictions - I wouldn't eat for a month- just smoke and   just live off coffee with creme and sugar and TODAY  I pray and ask God for HELP and NOW living as a NON SMOKER - I changed MY old junk food mindset to a NEW MINDSET and to listen to MY body and eat when I am hungry and STOP when MY body says it is FULL - I have been walking with Leslie Sansone since 2010  -  I exercise every day and I discipline MYSELF by eating more veggies and sticking with natural low sugar fruits in the berry family - in a month I went from a size 18 to a size 16 - thanks for letting ME share - gentle hug

Outcomes