cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: I want to do a special shoutout to Deena :)

Woweeeeeee I'm smiling from ear to ear deena-a-yenni on your precious quit journey YAY for your glorious entrance into the precious 6% Club I almost missed it   oh my gosh I would have felt terrible if I missed your awesome 1 year milestone , YAY Deena you totally rock my friend and Fellow Exer and most definetly EXtended family XO YAY for Smokefree living and yay for each and every Day WON because LIFE really does get better and better without the crutch of cigarettes Whoo hoo let's CELEBRATE because I absolutely love CELEBRATING MILESTONES ...... you are now a beautiful Elder  Nancy YoungAtHeart or someone should be bringing you a key whoopee isn't life grand without a Cigarette in Hand. 

3ee60329201398ce0aa72bbf3e2a9b6e.jpgdc14bb15c1a6cc4633ff0f8720facbba.jpg13addd5b4120e71639ca3e90ab6cd140.jpg

Tags (1)
20 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Here ya' go - by special delivery!

golden-key-12.jpg

With my congratulations!

You DID it!

sweetplt

Way to Go ... 1 Year Quit is super...enjoy and thank you for being an inspiration to all of us ~ Colleen 90 DOF 

JACKIE1-25-15

OzMzmooG can't believe it. Let get the party s.

MarilynH

Here's a lunch for everyone enjoy. 

acc7001e9ffa77b198b3f7f8b876da22.jpg

anaussiemom

441.gifWonderful-Shining-Green-Stars-Congratulations-Glitter.gif

DonnaMarie

fireworks2.gif

Bravo on one year!

Donna

Deena-A-Yenni

Hey Marilyn!  Thanks for the shout out.  Quitting smoking is the best thing anyone could ever do for themselves.  ShawnP gave me a key!! Heh heh heh.  Life is grand without a cigarette in hand.  Indeedy doo.

elvan

deena-a-yenni‌  I am SO HAPPY for you...congratulations on your becoming an elder.  You have done SO WELL...

CONGRATULATIONS.

Love,

Ellen

Deena-A-Yenni

DARN.  Somehow I didn't see all the above blogs?????  Thank you, everyone, and thank you, Nancy, for another Key!!!