cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: I want to do a special shoutout to Deena :)

Woweeeeeee I'm smiling from ear to ear deena-a-yenni on your precious quit journey YAY for your glorious entrance into the precious 6% Club I almost missed it   oh my gosh I would have felt terrible if I missed your awesome 1 year milestone , YAY Deena you totally rock my friend and Fellow Exer and most definetly EXtended family XO YAY for Smokefree living and yay for each and every Day WON because LIFE really does get better and better without the crutch of cigarettes Whoo hoo let's CELEBRATE because I absolutely love CELEBRATING MILESTONES ...... you are now a beautiful Elder  Nancy YoungAtHeart or someone should be bringing you a key whoopee isn't life grand without a Cigarette in Hand. 

3ee60329201398ce0aa72bbf3e2a9b6e.jpgdc14bb15c1a6cc4633ff0f8720facbba.jpg13addd5b4120e71639ca3e90ab6cd140.jpg

Tags (1)
20 Replies
Sandy-9-17-17

I just love seeing others enter the 6% club!  Welcome, Welcome!  Life is so much better without smoking!  

Congrats to you!

SimplySheri

deena-a-yenni‌, congratulations!!!  So very happy for you   You have taken good care of your quit throughout the year and have shown such insight and compassion for others as well.  I hope you are celebrating!!!  

Sheri

Mandolinrain

Im so glad you put this up Marilyn as I would have felt TERRIBLE not to send Cngrats to deena-a-yenni!

WOOO-HOOOOOO

Unknown-4.jpeg

Many many Congtas, love and hugs!

SimplySheri

Jennifer-Quit

Big Congratulations Deena!

indingrl

CONGRATS AND GOOD JOB!!!

Bree19

deena-a-yenni

Congratulations Deena.  Great achievement!

Bree

Barbscloud

Big congrats on your 1 year celebration.  Now that's something to be proud of!  

Image result for 1 year celebration pic

MarilynH

Good Monday morning Deena   isn't life grand without a Cigarette in Hand?  deena-a-yenni Whoo hoo for Smokefree living. 

Barbara145

Congratulations Deena Yenni.  You are a perfect example of never giving up.  So happy for you.  Celebrate your entrance into the elite 6% Club.  Enjoy your day.  Great job.