cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

ami

Okay...which one do I celibrate?

I know which one I want to celebrate but not sure if it's right to. Here's the deal. I quit, then I smoke a little more than 1/2 cig, I had found in the ashtray ( I live with smokers) and right afterwards felt awful and decided that would never happen again. So now I am confused as to which date I should really be celebrating. The day I really quit or the day I made a mistake?

Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts

See the time I slipped is also the time I realized I never wanted one again....Please Help me decide. I know it's supposed to be my personal decision but I am struggling with that.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
libby

Ami, I have that same problem. I slipped up several different times a couple of months after quitting, now I'm not sure how to count either. I think we should forgive ourselves the slips and feel good that we've done without a cigarette for most of our quit time. Sound good??
0 Kudos
michele2

Ami I think no matter which day you chose to celebrate it's an awesome quit either way!
0 Kudos
edith2

Well, it's like being kinda pregnant. Whatever day was you LAST smoke, whether it was one puff or one carton, is your quit day. There is only one.
0 Kudos