cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Tutorial

I joined today! It will take some practice to navigate the discussion page. Any tips? Yay me, I'm gonna quit!!!

5 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

Welcome to EX!  Best way is to just click on things and see where they go!  The bell at top by your avatar is your notifications for messages or when someone has replied to your discussion/blog.  You are doing great - you got your discussion started.  Best wishes with quitting!    Tell us more about your quit.

MarilynH

Welcome to the community xanastreasures we're so happy that you're here and joining the ranks of being an EXer. ....

YoungAtHeart

Welcome to our community!

One of our elders (Giulia‌) created this document for us when we navigated to this new platform:  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/community-help/blog/2017/02/14/ex-to-ex-instructions that you might find helpful as you learn to navigate the site.

I created this document which includes a lot of links to good information to help you get educated about this addiction, and to prepare and plan for your quit:

For Our New Years' Quitters (and community members, too) 

I am glad you are here!

Nancy

Giulia

Yay YOU.  You ARE gonna quit.  You willing to put in  the homework?  This takes homework (i.e. study). The more you study, the better the student you will become.  The better the student the better you chances at long-term success.  Quitting is the easy part.  Maintaining it is the journey.  Learn much.  Persevere.  Know you CAN.  And never give up!  Glad you've joined us.  We'll walk it with you.  Keep talking to us and we'll keep answering.

elvan

Welcome to EX, we are all here to help you in any way that we can...remember that this is a journey and not an event and remember that smoking does nothing FOR you but it sure can do a lot TO you.  Please do the reading and prepare for your quit...it really helps.

Ellen

0 Kudos