Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

8/3/18 Celebrations

TCBsmith    Congrats, today appears to be your 2500 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

vickye_2-10-13  Congrats, today appears to be your 2000 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

Billy_8-3-2013  Congrats, today appears to be your 5 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

kim59 ,Krissy209 and stop119  Congrats, today appears to be your 3 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

Rox.j1962  and ryaki38    Congrats, today appears to be your 1000 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing! And way to earn your comma!

Again  and Stopforgood  Congrats, today appears to be your 1.5 year quitaversary.

brandalynn  Congrats, today appears to be your 500 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

letajane and umalala Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

Chall1976 Jamesjb  and JaniceLockwood   Congrats, today appears to be your 200 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

Campbellkid  and Dremaestus  Congrats, today appears to be your 150 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

yolyte  Congrats, today appears to be your 100 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

forza0310  and paulh  Congrats, today appears to be your 50 day quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF?  Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If today is your quit day, Congrats!  The above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Want to have Your milestones recognized more frequently than yearly? Fill out this simple form to let us know.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
11 Replies
elvan

Congratulations to each and every one of you who are celebrating your milestones!

Ellen

Hi everyone!

This is Vickye_2.10.13. Thanks Mark for mentioning my milestone! I am doing great! Still smoke free and enjoying life.

I wasn't very active here, but I was always here reading and learning from all! It got me to where I am today!

Thank you all for inspiring  me and helping me quit smoking and staying smoke free!!

Wish you all the best! Stay strong and stay quit!!

Vickye

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

vickye_2-10-13‌ No worries if you aren't very active. Quitters come in all at different activity levels. The more important thing is that you quit. And it's great when you come back and let us know that you're continuing your journey of freedom from nicotine/tobacco!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Giulia

Hi Vickye!  Glad to know you're doing great!  Great to see you.  Never let it go!

TCBsmith

Holly Cow  . I don’t miss it a bit. Actually I moved past it and give it very little if any thought. I check back from time to time. The site has changed a lot, I don’t recognize any of the names but we all have a journey in common. I can say without hesitation, if your quitting nicotine and reading this..... you’re on the right site✌ 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

TCBsmith‌ Thanks for stopping by. Yes we did an upgrade/refresh of the community last January.  Some of the people you remember may have come and gone however there are still a lot of great people here who have been around a long time. Glad to hear you stop by from time to time. Congrats and best of luck til we see you again!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Giulia

Some of us old timers are still here, never you fear.  Happy you're still free!  Never let it go!

MarilynH

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone celebrating milestones today hip hip hooray to each of you on your splendiferous quits YAY and YAY again for Smokefree living and yay for each and every Day WON! Congratulations to all of us on our stupendous quit journeys ......

shashort

Congratulations to all who are celebrating.