Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

8/1/18 Celebrations

Maggie_8-1-2010  Congrats on your 8 year milestone!

joeotto  Congrats, today appears to be your 7 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

ru1iam12  Congrats on your 2500 day milestone!

HarborLady  Congrats, today appears to be your 6 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

Icandothis8  Congrats, today appears to be your 5.5 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

johio  and kjvenegas Congrats on your 5 year milestone!

twty906 and WLFSRFAMILY-01-31-15  Congrats on your 3.5 year milestone

Jeff121  and Sooz3 Congrats on your 2.5 year milestone!

Markov1074 Congrats on your 2 year milestone!

Courage  Today would have been 900 days. Thanks for your contributions to this community.

carloprivitera  Congrats on your 700 day milestone!

LooniLoni  and   mthompson2197  Congrats on your 600 day milestone!

AHG12911  Congrats, today appears to be your 1.5 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

chrissy5623  Congrats on your 500 day milestone!

Blueeyes58  and DIYLady  Congrats on your 400 day milestone!

bbqVssjayden1979Fred6 , Rtjohnson and   litle Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year quitaversary.  Please let us know how you are doing!

Cellis and eleanorbowers1985 Congrats on your 6 month milestone!

cvnghjhn    Congrats on your 150 day milestone!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF?  Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

TODDALEXANDER  and jillymarie  today is your quit day, Congrats!  The above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Want to have Your milestones recognized more frequently than yearly? Fill out this simple form to let us know.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
elvan

Congratulations to all of you who are celebrating milestones today.  

Ellen

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations to all the winners and celebrating our friend Courage‌ would have had 900 DOF R.I.P.

0 Kudos
elvan

JACKIE1-25-15‌ She would have been SO PROUD!  Her phone number(s) are still in my phone and her email address is in my contacts on email.  I think of her SO often.  Her little grandson is absolutely adorable and she would have been so excited...I miss her.