Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

7/5/18 Celebrations

Kellybeth Congrats on your 500 day milestone!

Marilyn_marmac_07-31-13  Congrats on your 1800 day milestone!

sandi8‌ Congrats on your 3400 day milestone!

norse‌, ydavies‌ and lindamarie805‌ Congrats, you should be around your 1 year milestone of quitting!

Angel.wings‌ Congrats, you should be around your 3 year milestone of quitting!

shaelaz‌ Congrats, you should be around your 5 year milestone of quitting!

sharon.hammond35‌ Congrats, you should be around your 7 year milestone of quitting!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments!

mama3953 and Smedley995‌ today appears to be your quit date.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "the_day_I_quit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
8 Replies
Smedley995

Today is my stop date. Had a rough moment this morning but now I am doing better. I got some nicotine patches to help take the edge off.

Mandolinrain

Huge Congrats to the celebrants today!

Kellybeth Congrats on your 500 day milestone!

Marilyn_marmac_07-31-13  Congrats on your 1800 day milestone!

sandi8 Congrats on your 3400 day milestone!

norse, ydavies and lindamarie805 Congrats, you should be around your 1 year milestone of quitting!

Angel.wings Congrats, you should be around your 3 year milestone of quitting!

shaelaz Congrats, you should be around your 5 year milestone of quitting!

sharon.hammond35 Congrats, you should be around your 7 year milestone of quitting!

images-5.jpeg

0 Kudos
AnnetteMM

Look at all those winning quitters!!

elvan

Congratulations to all celebrating milestones, I don't recognize some of the names, hope they are still around.

Ellen

Strudel

Congrats to all of these fine quitters! Thanks Mark! 

MarilynH

Thank you Mark, Congratulations to all of the milestones being celebrated today, life really does get better and better without the crutch of cigarettes ......

cbf7c8d1ee4020861f4ea25fb6a1d144.jpg

0 Kudos
Sootie

Congratulations to everyone celebrating a milestone in their quit! Keep stacking up those days!

Thank you!

0 Kudos