Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

7/2/18 Celebrations

Diannnnn‌ and denisehope

Based on your set quit date it may be a year anniversary for you. Checking in to see how things are going for you.

KMC56‌ 800 days today?

dashquit52 and  rmcnew78 today appears to be your quit date.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "the_day_I_quit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
6 Replies
NewMe

hey, is this the new Freedom Train? Where's the snacks? Thanks for posting, Mark. Congrats to Diannnnn and denisehope .

0 Kudos

I hope it is a year for them!  I tried reaching out to Diannnnn a while ago with no luck

Congrats KMC56‌ on 801 days... I'm a day late to the party...

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@newme

Nope, not the new Freedom Train, that tradition is not replaceable, but it's a group that used to be used to celebrate milestones. Certainly there was some expressions of sadness when the Freedom Train ended.  Hoping this group can take off again as people celebrate their Days of Freedom.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
AnnetteMM

Nice Mark, thank you!

NewMe

KMC56 , I just saw yours. Congrats on the 800 days! That's awesome.

shashort

Congratulations my quit buddy KMC56  on 800 days Woohoo! Congratulations to denisehope and Diannnnn .

0 Kudos