cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mandolinrain

Ellen ( Elvan) is in need of Prayers

She's really really struggling with her breathing. She's using her nebulizer and taking in plenty fluids but the humidity where she is, is thick. She is now in air conditioning, which helps. Her O2 Sats are good and she says her lungs sound good. But I know this is painful for her. Ellen only has ONE HALF of both lungs. The upper lobes were removed in BOTH lungs.    Plus her computer is down once again.

She just needs a break. Please lift her in prayers everyone, she  is always lifting all of us up...its our turn to return the favor. I think I have a laptop to send her but won't have access to it until this weekend...but will try to get it tomorrow.

Thanks everyone...I know I can count on people on this site to be there for her because thats just what we ALL do. We hold each other up when times are tuff . And we all know that people who work in the medical community, as Ellen is a retired RN....are THE WORST at taking care of themselves. Prayers going up as we speak, thank you!

Tags (1)
75 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Thank you Missy, for some reason I was just thinking about her.  She will be in my prayers for better breathing and all around relief. Praying. 

indingrl

Dear FatherFather God... I come in MY Lord Jesus name to ask for Ellen's healing by our Lord Jesus and to be strengthen in you Lord Jesus by our Holy Comforter in Lord Jesus name and precious healing blood and faith in Christ Jesus Himself and thank you Daddy God for always hearing and answering MY prayer Amen and amen I praise and worship you for your goodness and faithfulness and most of all your tender mercies and grace upon grace to your daughter in Christ Jesus precious Ellen's her needs in physical mental emotional spiritual wellnesswellness. Thank you again MY Daddy God for you.

Ellen, my prayers are with you! There is so much on your plate and you are relentlessly strong but now is the time to take care of you! 

Please, Lord, guide, protect,, and comfort our Sister Ellen! Amen!

Thank You, Missy!

Jennifer-Quit

She is always on my prayer list - but will send some extra thoughts and prayers for her.  Please keep us updated on her condition.

Kimshine

Ellen, hoping your breathing and the humidity improves soon. Sending prayers your way!

Melissapowell

Many prayers!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Sootie

Oh I was thinking about her just today. My daughter does not live far from Ellen and I know the heat and humidity has been bad. Prayers for our special girl.

Barbara145

What a loving woman she is.  I am praying for Ellen.  If her sats are o.k. hopefully the feeling of breathing without difficulty will return.  Love you, Ellen.

This makes me so sad to hear this. I hope you feel better soon Ellen. Love ya!