cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Freedom Train - 4/14/2018 - 4/15/2018

This weekend we celebrate these great quitters and look at these numbers !!!!!

ThePearlWolf has 50 days !!!!

gardenancy8 has 400 days !!!!

plug66 has 700 days !!!

picaroon has 2,000 days !!!

smokedout041412 has 6 years !!!! 

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Banner800Revolving.gif

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
38 Replies

Welcome to the weekend version of the Freedom Train.  This is where we group two days into one and celebrate everyone together.  This weekend we have some pretty impressive numbers:

ThePearlWolf has 50 days!  I remember anxiously awaiting my 50 days to first be announced on the Freedom Train.... WTG

gardenancy8 has 400 days! It seems just yesterday when I announced your one year !!!

plug66 has 700 days!  Just look at you go !!!

picaroon_corsair has 2,000 days!  Can't wait until I hit that milestone.  Congrats.

SmokedOut_QUIT_04-14-2012 has 6 years !  You are an inspiration to us all...

download.jpg

I'd like to thank everyone in advance for riding along with me on the train for the next two days.  Please feel free to join in tomorrow and shout out those days of freedom.  As the saying goes: HAVE ANOTHER DAY WON - NEVER ANOTHER DAY ONE.

I'm Lori, your conductress, hosting this train with 810 days of freedom.  Now, let's get this party started!!!!

JACKIE1-25-15

Thanks Lori for getting this train started this early Saturday morning.  I know how much work it entails.  That being said I would like to congratulate all of the winners today.  There are so many

ThePearlWolf has 50 days  Isn't it grand to be free from nicotine. !!!

gardenancy8 has 400 days !!!! Another milestone for you.  You keep it going.

plug66 has 700 days !!! Awesome celebration, hope to hear from you

picaroon_corsair has 2,000 days .  Come join the celebration !!! 

SmokedOut_QUIT_04-14-2012 has 6 years  Amazing numbers.!!!!  

Have a great weekend everyone for another day WON 

I am on with 1176  Dof Toot Toot

Join me while I have a little coffee

Talk with you all later.  It's the weekend. 

elvan

Thanks so much for picking me up this morning crazymama_Lori‌, I always feel badly when I miss the weekender...since I work today, I am in a ridiculous hurry and God knows I will be next to comatose tomorrow.  Getting old is NOT for sissies...good thing I am not a sissy.

VERY IMPRESSIVE milestones today!!!! CONGRATULATIONS to:

smokedout041412  on SIX YEARS!

picaroon  on 2,000 days!

plug66 on 700 days!

gardenancy8  on 400 days!

ThePearlWolf‌ on 50 days!

No matter how many days you are celebrating today, DO celebrate every day, every hour, every MINUTE that you are smoke free.  This is a wonderful journey and we are actually getting a chance to experience things like the new people we are growing into.  

I took this picture yesterday in my backyard...about a second before I fell onto a horse chestnut...spent forever pulling those prickly things out of my hand...in any event, these always make me happy.  I planted them years ago as seeds when a friend told me it was impossible to grow them from seed...HA!  I have NOT got a green thumb, far from it, but these too off and they always make me smile!

bluebells.jpeg

Happy Saturday everyone!

I am boarding the train today with 1,546 DOF,

Ellen

we've got a blizzard coming this way, but I'm looking forward to finally the signs of spring 

0 Kudos

thanks for riding with me this weekend !!!

0 Kudos

Come join us in the dining car for a little vittles while enjoying the ride

Image result for breakfast on a train

c2q

Hi Lori! Thanks for conducting this great train, with so super quitters to celebrate. Congratulations

ThePearlWolf on 50 days!  Fifty is nifty and you are 1/2 way to Triple Digits! Yeah!

gardenancy8 on 400 days! Way to go Nancy!

plug66 on 700 days! Pat, very proud of you

picaroon_corsair on 2,000 days!  Welcome to the double quad squad!

SmokedOut_QUIT_04-14-2012 on 6 years! Fantastic!

We are going to Tarpon Springs for a unity breakfast, and then we'll watch the parade. There are some great bands around here, Just look at these guys!

YoungAtHeart

Virginia Bluebells, my Virginia Bluebell!!!

They are my favorite flower of Spring.  Pair them with red tulips in a vase and you have a guaranteed masterpiece!

I hope today is not too taxing (pun intended - hope yours are done!)