cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Freedom Train - 4/14/2018 - 4/15/2018

This weekend we celebrate these great quitters and look at these numbers !!!!!

ThePearlWolf has 50 days !!!!

gardenancy8 has 400 days !!!!

plug66 has 700 days !!!

picaroon has 2,000 days !!!

smokedout041412 has 6 years !!!! 

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Banner800Revolving.gif

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
38 Replies
shashort

Wow Wee Lori crazymama_Lori  lots of celebrants this weekend. Thanks for picking me up today and conducting this wonderful train ride.

Congratulations to:

ThePearlWolf has 50 days !!!!

gardenancy8 has 400 days !!!!

plug66 has 700 days !!!

picaroon_corsair has 2,000 days !!!

SmokedOut_QUIT_04-14-2012 has 6 years !!!!

I am riding with 701 Days.

many moons ago we have 4 seasons.  Lately we just have the hot season and the cold season.  We've got loads of freezing rain rolling our way

MarilynH

It really is crazy weather everywhere, I blame alot of it on Global warming but that's just humble opinion, parts of Ontario Canada is having a horrible winter storm right now that's what's headed here tomorrow over 8000 without power and 200 accidents reported already it's a long duration of freezing rain they're getting now after a bunch of snow, please be careful if you have to go out but I hope you don't have to I agree with you on the lack of our Seasons be safe. 

0 Kudos

Good morning everyone and a belated congrats to djmurray‌ for those amazing 1,200 days, which is over 3 years, she celebrated yesterday.  I wish we could highlight every single member's milestones on the Freedom Train.  You surely are an inspiration for us all !!!

I'm rounding the bend for the return trip on The Weekender with 811 DOF

JACKIE1-25-15

Congrats to djmurray‌ my quit buddy.  Wow Times really flys 3 + years.  I hope you did something great.  I am back on this train today with 1179 Toot Toot.  Thanks for the ride. Congrats on 811 DOF.

Congratulations to each of you and thank you for the ride. Thoroughly enjoyed the trip! Onward upward, someone once said...

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Chocolate frosted donuts for EVERYONE!

Chocolate-Doughnuts-300x201.jpg

with my congratulations!

Nancy

elvan

Congratulations to EVERYONE...no matter where you are in your quit, if you are on this train, you are a WINNER...

Thanks YoungAtHeart‌...I already had my toast, oh I also had some wild Maine blueberries...YUM, I'll share, you can put chocolate on them!

Ellen

0 Kudos

welcome aboard, strokeinthefam

awesome sauce

0 Kudos