cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replying to Members

Replies from members come to my email. Do you all prefer answering through email or is it better to come to the website to reply? It is easier for me to answer through my email, however,  my email replies look strange in my feed on the website. What do you all do?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Giulia

I reply directly on the site when  @ mentioned, or when I get a PM.  I get replies in my email, but I've never answered directly  from there.  But then the email notifications I receive are on my computer only, since I don't use a cell phone much and haven't plugged it into the site.  

0 Kudos

In my e-mail there is a link to go to the site reference.  If you click on that, it takes you here for your response.  I use that feature.

Nancy

0 Kudos

I do both.

0 Kudos

I get the notifications on my email, but I come to the site to participate.  

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

strokeinthefam

By strange I assume you are talking about this: https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/people/Strokeinthefamily/blog/2018/04/03/caregiversmoker#comment-... 

Click Reply in the email. Type your text and then put in 5 underscores (NOT Hyphens) after the text. Everything below it will be ignored.  Hyphens should work as well but I've seen that some phones change successive hyphens to a couple long dashes which will not hide the text after them.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

It worked.  Some people just add the underscores to their signature to prevent a signature from showing.

Mark
EX Community Manager 

EX Community Admin Team