cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jennifer-Quit

Evee

My time here may be limited because my new love Evee is trying to take over my laptop.  She loves videos of birds and such.  I have drug out a old tablet that she may get to use.  She is adjusting pretty well but I can tell there has been some trauma in her life.  She is comfortable with me in my bedroom but really just wants me to leave her the he## alone in other rooms.  So I just try to follow her lead.  Here is a short video.

[video]

Tags (1)
12 Replies
MarilynH

I can't get it to play Jennifer but your New baby will be snuggling with you in all rooms before too long, I'll try again with the video in awhile because I want to see your kitty. 

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

I can only get it to play using Internet Explorer.  Much the same with me trying to view some of Dale's videos.  Either a kink with this site or my computer - not sure.

MarilynH

I see the video now, Evee is a real cutie pie, I'm watching it with chrome ,thanks Jennifer l

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Cant see the video yet... says it still encoding. Is Evee a kitten? We are animal lovers  in this house. Congrats on your new addition!

Awww I just saw the video, how sweet Jennifer, she's beautiful! Happy for you both!

Jennifer-Quit

Evee is a rescue that I have had a little over 2 weeks.  She is estimated to be 6 years old.  When she was found - she was late term pregnant and living on the street with other feral cats.  She gave birth to 5 healthy kittens and all have been adopted along with Evee except one.

Mandolinrain

Im so glad she found YOU for her new home

0 Kudos
Sootie

Glad you are enjoying your new housemate. Pets are just so great....teach us a lot about life.

Some cats are just like that.....we have had three cats. Two were just like our dogs....very outgoing and friendly. The third...our much beloved Chloe....was shy and did not take to large groups of people at all. she liked to come out when only my husband was home and sit next to him actually "giving her paw" like a dog. Otherwise, she was happier and more comfortable holed up in a protective space of her choosing. All of our cats are gone now after living good, long lives. We miss them as we do all of our animals who have left us.

Animals, like people, have different personalities for whatever reason trauma or even just genetics. And, just like people, their differences are what make them interesting.

Again....I am so glad you made the choice to share YOUR wonderful personality with this lucky little cat.

So cute! Video is working now; at least for me.

JACKIE1-25-15

Cute, thank you for sharing.  She appears to be small.