cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jennifer-Quit

Evee

My time here may be limited because my new love Evee is trying to take over my laptop.  She loves videos of birds and such.  I have drug out a old tablet that she may get to use.  She is adjusting pretty well but I can tell there has been some trauma in her life.  She is comfortable with me in my bedroom but really just wants me to leave her the he## alone in other rooms.  So I just try to follow her lead.  Here is a short video.

[video]

Tags (1)
12 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

She is not a large cat but does not appear to be underweight.  Some times I have to coax her to eat and drink - I laugh and tell her that is not like me - no one has to persuade me to eat or drink - lol

elvan

Thank you so much for posting this...you are very wise to take her lead.  She may get more comfortable with time, I am so happy to hear you refer to her a your new love...I think pets are very special and I feel as though every animal has a story and every human who is lucky enough to have a relationship with a pet is seriously lucky.  I have never had a pet who did not leave a mark on my heart.

Ellen

0 Kudos
Bree19

So much cuteness!!

0 Kudos