cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

indingrl

A day

A day this 24 hours ahead of me what are my thoughts focused on today? I am focused on my Higher Power who is God and the next suffering nicotine addict. My thoughts of prayer for them... my thoughts to be helpful to them... my thoughts of sharing my experience strength and hope with them.  How to share taking this day a little piece at a time and learning new ways to enjoy my day by coming here abd blogging to give away all that was suggested to me so long ago to receive gratitude from God today for your support and fellowship to stay quit together to help the newcomer and welcome them and to remembers the elders by honoring them with a thank you in taking some of their suggestions...what are your thoughts today still ISM.....I....SELF.....ME.... or.... thoughts and hearts filled with Gods love to ALL who suffer from nicotine addiction thoughts to help and give and.......

3 Replies
susan_m

Well said, Diane Joy!  Merry Christmas to you, and may we all learn to use our days as well as you!

xx

Susan 

c2q

today my thoughts are focused on people in need this holiday season, with the understanding that only the fortunes of fate separate me from their difficult reality. amen.

picture credit:Free photo Santa Snow Xmas Winter Hat Christmas Santa's Hat - Max Pixel  

elvan

Beautiful c2q‌ thanks for the reminder.