cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Fee33

Update on My withdrawal

So wanted to update Everyone I didn't smoke any cigarettes didn't buy them I actually stayed up til 3:45am last night and I just started writing everything I was feeling down and I did cry alot but it actually made me laugh in some point I'm like speaking real crap to myself I was like Felicia it's a cigarette come on now it's basically killing you your such a slave to it just kick the habit you went 5 whole days wo one cigarette why would you want it I kept thinking why an I said it's because I don't  wanna face all the  triggers really felicia you had 3 kids and that was no walk in the park but this come onnnnn busted out laughing tears rolling down my face and Im buying me a new church dress for church Sunday! Thanks everyone for all the support I love yall an don't even know y'all personally but I know I'm not on this journey of becoming smoke free alone. 

12 Replies
bacardigirl

Definitely not alone. Definitely will be hard but definitely will be worth it! Well done!

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

It is OK to cry.  You are doing great!  5 days is a wonderful start to a lifetime of freedom!

0 Kudos
Roller831

Keep up the good work!  You have 5 more days than you did 5 days ago!  Keep stacking up those days behind you!

0 Kudos
elvan

You are doing great and you will find that the triggers are likely nowhere NEAR as bad as your addiction is telling you.  You have us, you have God on your side...honey, you can't LOSE!

Congratulations on five beautiful days of freedom.

Ellen

Fee33

Thank you love!! Encouraging words or Definitely a plus as far as my situation is going right now.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Congratulations on your 5 precious Days WON and counting, you are doing great one precious smoke free day at a time or one minute or even one second at a time, just keep plowing forward stacking up your glorious DOF.....

Fee33

Thank you Marilyn.H.July.14.14. so much!!! 

Sootie

I LOVE IT! That is exactly how I used to feel but did not write it down. I'd be craving a cigarette sooooobad but thinking...GOOD LORD Sudie! Think of all the things you've been through and a stupid cigarette is causing you all this grief.

Hang in there!!!! You're doing just fine and YES....we are all here with you.

Stay Strong.

Daniela2016

You are doing great!  I wrote a letter to my addiction, a good bye letter.  Other quitters here found keeping a journal of their feelings, thoughts helped them through!  Others used, or are using, smoking cessation aids, patches, gum, whatever.  We are all different but united by our common objective, so you will always find understanding, support, new ideas here!

0 Kudos