cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Fee33

Update on My withdrawal

So wanted to update Everyone I didn't smoke any cigarettes didn't buy them I actually stayed up til 3:45am last night and I just started writing everything I was feeling down and I did cry alot but it actually made me laugh in some point I'm like speaking real crap to myself I was like Felicia it's a cigarette come on now it's basically killing you your such a slave to it just kick the habit you went 5 whole days wo one cigarette why would you want it I kept thinking why an I said it's because I don't  wanna face all the  triggers really felicia you had 3 kids and that was no walk in the park but this come onnnnn busted out laughing tears rolling down my face and Im buying me a new church dress for church Sunday! Thanks everyone for all the support I love yall an don't even know y'all personally but I know I'm not on this journey of becoming smoke free alone. 

12 Replies
freeneasy

You're getting through the toughest time now and doing a great job! One day at a time. Another day Won!

ahkhippiechic

You are doing amazing!  Isn’t it really wild how your brain can come up with crap to trick you into using?  You didn’t fall for it!  You made it through the wilderness....Dood you ARE a NON SMOKER!  Yahoody.  

JACKIE1-25-15

Hang tough stay close, be mindful of what's goin on around you.  never give in never give up. 

0 Kudos