cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Case of the Mondays

I reluctantly got out of bed this morning. Got ready for work. Drove to work and.....What the heck?? What day is it? There are NO cars in the parking lot!! Looked at my clock in the car, 6:58. WHAT?!?! Looked at the clock on my phone, 6:58. Are you kidding me!!!! I arrived at work an hour early! I do not start until 8 in the summer. Good thing I live 5 minutes from work. Drove home, undressed, layed in bed for a half hour, then repeat. Off to work I go.....AGAIN.

Happy Monday everyone. Grrrrrrrrrr

34 Replies
Legend

Oh no I hope your day gets better. 

Me too!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Sound like you got off to a good start. So good you had to do it twice. Fun Day Monday or Monday Fun Day!  Great minds think alike. Have a Fun day Monday. 

Oh yes, what a joy to get up for work twice!  (Note the sarcasm!)  Hahahaha

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

and - isn't it GRAND you aren't smoking over it?

😉

It sure is grand.  Not smoking over it!

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

What???? That sounds like something that I would do!  Hope the rest of your Monday is grand!

Hahaha.  Lets hope it doesn't happen to you!

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

I used to sleep walk - and many years ago when I shared an apartment with my sister, I got up in the middle of the night and took a shower.  My sis came and asked me what I was doing and I said that I was getting ready for work but felt so bad that I was going to call in.  She told me then that it was 2 AM.  Go figure.