cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Case of the Mondays

I reluctantly got out of bed this morning. Got ready for work. Drove to work and.....What the heck?? What day is it? There are NO cars in the parking lot!! Looked at my clock in the car, 6:58. WHAT?!?! Looked at the clock on my phone, 6:58. Are you kidding me!!!! I arrived at work an hour early! I do not start until 8 in the summer. Good thing I live 5 minutes from work. Drove home, undressed, layed in bed for a half hour, then repeat. Off to work I go.....AGAIN.

Happy Monday everyone. Grrrrrrrrrr

34 Replies

Happy B-day to your daughter!  MarilynH

Another comment being moderated....  It just said Happy Birthday to your daughter!

MarilynH

This moderating sure can be annoying but thank you for the birthday wishes for my daughter Mandy. kristen_9.7.15 .

0 Kudos
elvan

MarilynH‌  Sorry I missed saying Happy Birthday to Mandy, belated wishes.  You know what's really awful about a case of the Mondays kristen-9.7.15 ?  When they are still going on on TUESDAY!

Yeah, I think I'm giving up on the @ mentions. That seems to be when my comments get moderated. Half the time I just delete them because I don't want some people to think I'm not acknowledging their comments while my other comments that are not being moderated are posting.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I have no problems with being moderated with the mentions kristen_9.7.15 but if I tap onto a star or a heart on my keyboard, I get moderated everytime so I quit with the little heart or star that I like to do at the end of a sentence but a smiley face is A ok.

0 Kudos
elvan

I get moderated pretty much no matter what and I use the @ mentions sometimes and sometimes NOT.  I am going to work with Mark and one of the engineers to see if they can figure it out.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thanks Ellen, sleep well Zzzzzzzzzzzzz's tonight elvan

0 Kudos
Ready2021

Happy Monday I have been there last week was a wreck for me I knew nothing but I must say 21 smoke free today has been calmer dont know what tuesday will bring but I wont be smoking

Ready2017

Congrats on 21 days, now 22! Keep it up!

0 Kudos