cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Legend

The sheriff just left our house I made a report out

I got an email on my phone early this morning from my bank that someone made two very large charges on my credit card of $665.90 and $998.77 and I did not do it. So I called the bank and canceled my card and got a new card. Then I called my other credit card bank I had and did cancel that card also just to be safe and they are mailing me a new card from both banks. Then I went up to my bank where my checking account is and got a new debit card just to be safe. Then I called the sheriff and made out a report to try and catch this creep doing this. Somebody used my credit card in the next county. I was shaking like crazy when I saw these charges but did not go out and smoke up over it all. I did call life lock and they are behind me all the way to help me and to even get a lawyer if needed if the bank won’t excuse these charges. I hope the sheriff can somehow catch this creep doing this to me. I have calmed down some now but at first I could not stop shaking. That was my day so far. Now I have to go to Costco to get some med's I hope nothing else happens today that tops this. No smoking no matter what and you know what so far I don’t want a smoke so Yay!  The whole time I was making out the sheriff report our rabbit was running in circles around the sheriff’s feet I could not catch her. Luckily the sheriff did not get mad at the rabbit. 

41 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's aggravating! Glad you're still quit!

Glad you have LifeLock.  Apparently it's not as frivolous as some people might assume.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Legend

Mark Yes I am glad I got life lock it was worth getting it you never know when someone is going to try to mess you around and destroy your life. It’s a shame we have to pay to be safe these days.

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

I really detest a thief - so sorry for all you are going through and hope that your bank will make it right.  No - smoking will not make anything better.  Glad to hear that you are strong!

Legend

Jennifer-Quit I am so glad I do not want to smoke that would just make all of this worse. I hope someone catches this creep doing this to me.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

No one is safe from this stuff anymore.  So sorry it happened to you.  When mine was stolen, they bought STOCK with it --- now - doesn't it have to be issued in someone's NAME?

Glad you calmed down, the sheriff didn't shoot the rabbit, and you didn't smoke.  At the end of the day, that's REALLY all that matters!!!

😉

Legend

YoungAtHeart I don’t know anything about stock but I would think stock would have to be in your name somehow.  He… He … No the sheriff did not shoot the rabbit lol. I never got to Costco they said my medicine was not ready when I called so I guess I will go tomorrow if it is ready oh well.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I'm so sorry that you had to deal with all of this, I really hope you got your meds without any other hassles and I pray the bank will make this right and I really want this scum arrested!!! (((((Huge cyber hug)))))

Legend

MarilynH Nope did not get my med's yet I called and they said they had to order more so I don't get it today. I was ready to go out the door but called first and I am glad I did. Yes I want that person arrested also I don't know how that person that did this to me can live with himself or herself. Thanks for the Huge cyber hug I sure need it today. Hugs back to you. 

Mandolinrain

wow what an ordeal you have been through. I hope they catch the person who did this.....but am glad you didn't smoke and your ok!