cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Legend

The sheriff just left our house I made a report out

I got an email on my phone early this morning from my bank that someone made two very large charges on my credit card of $665.90 and $998.77 and I did not do it. So I called the bank and canceled my card and got a new card. Then I called my other credit card bank I had and did cancel that card also just to be safe and they are mailing me a new card from both banks. Then I went up to my bank where my checking account is and got a new debit card just to be safe. Then I called the sheriff and made out a report to try and catch this creep doing this. Somebody used my credit card in the next county. I was shaking like crazy when I saw these charges but did not go out and smoke up over it all. I did call life lock and they are behind me all the way to help me and to even get a lawyer if needed if the bank won’t excuse these charges. I hope the sheriff can somehow catch this creep doing this to me. I have calmed down some now but at first I could not stop shaking. That was my day so far. Now I have to go to Costco to get some med's I hope nothing else happens today that tops this. No smoking no matter what and you know what so far I don’t want a smoke so Yay!  The whole time I was making out the sheriff report our rabbit was running in circles around the sheriff’s feet I could not catch her. Luckily the sheriff did not get mad at the rabbit. 

41 Replies
elvan

Legend  SO glad it is straightened out.  That is SO DISTURBING.  I remember it well and it was a LONG time ago. Hope your pain is somewhat under control.  

Love and hugs,

Ellen

Legend

elvan Thanks my pain is a little better today it is one of my better days. Hugs to you.