Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pledge Your Way Daily Through May 2017

maybanner.jpg

Happy May everyone! Welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
529 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/daily-pledge/blog/2017/04/02/mondays-promise 

I'm starting the Daily Pledge on this beautiful First Day of May.  I grab the hand of the person who made the last pledge yesterday and I offer my free hand to anyone who is out there looking for support.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
dwwms

Mark      I had taken the liberty of pledging this morning earlier using the April pledge sheet - it's kind of a habit with me, I pledge with my morning coffee (instead of smoking!). Anyway - several have joined this morning. Perhaps you want to move them over here. Also, if I click on the header at the top that says Take the Daily Pledge - it still takes you to the April page.

And just of note - I know you had a busy weekend with the Bonfire and all the extra work due to spamming on the site - I want to extend a big THANK YOU.

Doug

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

dwwms‌  can't just "move" them over unfortunately.  Wish I could. Hopefully they will hop on over and re-pledge in May.  I'm at a conference for a couple days and forgot to post the pledge before I went to bed last evening so I posted as soon as I woke up Pacific time.  Link on home page should be fixed.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Pops

Okay Doug, I'm here to take your hand and extend my other to the nEXt EXer in line and pledge to not smoke one single puff of nicotine or any other things that even look like smoking....no matter what!!!!!

Pops, with 342 days of freedom yay!!!!!

dwwms

Thanks for taking my hand Pops‌. I'll gladly reaffirm my pledge for the day here on the May Pledge page.

shashort

Thanks mark for posting May pledge. Hey Pops I got hold of your stong hand and pledge as we are close to that year I pledge I will not smoke no matter what!! I offer my hand to the next person to pledge.

Sharon 353 DOF

freeneasy

I take your hand Sharon and pledge to not smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line.  Jim 1577 N.O.P.E

MarilynH

I'll reaffirm my pledge not to smoke Jim and take your hand, here's my free hand to the next person in line. 

Marilyn 1022 DOF 

Bree19

I take your hand Marilyn and pledge to remain smoe free the rest of today.  I extend my hand to the next person to pledge. Bree 61 DOF