Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pledge Your Way Daily Through May 2017

maybanner.jpg

Happy May everyone! Welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

How to pledge: 

1. Go to the top of the page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that! 

The Daily Promises

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
529 Replies
dfranke716

This is my day one.  So far it's been too easy.  I know from trying this before, that's a trick.  So.....guessing I'm just grateful that this first day is several hours in.  Took my blood pressure and it's down, along with my heart rate, even though using the patch.  Going to focus on that.  Just a bit of a headache.  THAT I can cope with.  I've prayed that this will be my last and FOREVER quit.  Glad this group is here.

Giulia

Hey Bree!!!!  Nice to see you!  Every day the knee will feel a little better I hope!  Thanks for your hand.  I will not smoke this first day of May.  No how, no way.  And THAT's a promise.  Here's my hand on it to the next Pledgling....

Magstoyou

Good morning All

Welcome  dfranke 716 and congratulations on day one. I take your hand and Guilia's hand and pledge to no smoke for today and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge.

Mags at 1385 Dof

wlh

Thanks for your hand Mags.  I pledge not to smoke today - 59 dof.  I have my other handed extended for the next person to pledge with us.

Lynne

elvan

Hi Lynne,

I am happy to take your hand as I pledge not to smoke today, no matter what.  I offer my free hand to the next person who would like to take the pledge.

Ellen  1198 DOF

JACKIE1-25-15

Hey Lady E.  elvan I am happy to take your hand and extend my hand offering support to the next person pledging not to smoke this day and forever more. .  822 DOF

dwwms

Good Morning, Jackie. Thanks for your hand of support - I pledge not to smoke today regardless of whatever circumstances come my way! I offer support by extending my hand to the next person this morning.

Doug - 41DOF

kelsmynme

Good morning Doug, thank you for your hand I will gladly take it and pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand for the next person to join us Kelly 61 DOF

shashort

Good morning Kelly thank you for your hand I gladly take hold and pledge not to smoke today no matter what! I offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge.

Sharon 354 days of freedom

gregp136

Good Morning Sharon.  I grab a hold of your hand, and happily hang on tight (Okay, not TOO tight) and pledge not to smoke today at all, and no matter what.  I extend my other hand for the next "Quittie" (new word from dwwms‌) in line.

Greg