The EX Cafe 04.12.17

Welcome to the EX Café Wednesday April 12, 2017

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
20 Replies
c2q

Becomeanex is under attack by spammers. With no indication as to the level of threat from malicious php scripts or internet relay malware, the EX Cafe is currently closed. Please check back later. 

c2q

Well, looks like Captain Mark‌ and all the crew at becomeanex have regained control of the ship. Thanks Mark, et. al.

Now for breakfast. Here's what we do with SPAM at the EX Cafe: we slice it, dice it, fry it up in a pan. Pour melted cheese over it. Shake it and Bake it. With spicy mustard or grilled pineapple. We know what to do with spam.

c2q

I don't know about you, but I'm heated enough. Here's a cold tall one for everyone, on the house!

c2q

If you are here as a human, do this:

1. Scan your computer with a Second Opinion Scanner second opinion malware scanners

Many anti-virus programs don't detect bot net-related software. Consider installing and using a second opinion scanner to see if your primary anti-virus might have missed something.

I use the free version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware as my second wall.

2. Don't click links

While you might be tempted to just peak at the suspicious content, don't. You can right click, copy and paste into an online translator like Google Translate if you can't resist knowing the content of the spammed post. 

MePlus3

Whooo I love iced coffee!

Giulia

Thanks for the antimalware info!  I use free malware bytes also.  Good program!

c2q

Now showing in the EX Cafe Theater (aka the storage room) - one day only -

c2q

Please check out this post from Dr. Amanda Graham. The spam is being addressed, frontend and backend. good news.

/blogs/Dr.Amanda.Graham-blog/2017/04/12/comprehensive-anti-spam-strategy-is-underway 

c2q

glad you like it Kimberly MePlus3! And glad you're here. Thanks for being an active member on this site. You are a great inspiration to everyone whose quits are threatened by life changing events. Proud of you, EX!

0 Kudos