cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

dgs

smoking mom in video...

Is there any way I can find the video of the mom dying of cancer from smoking? I was going to watch it earlier, but my speakers weren't working. Now I have them ready, but am unable to find the video! Thanks for any help you can offer! Debby
0 Kudos
6 Replies
banter

0 Kudos
manofsteele

good job banter .... some one decided to bury it again on the forum page i guess just to see her own name over and over again instead is more important than actually something valuable to staying smoke free.

It is very good documentary that is worth watching to never want to smoke again Debby.

Peace !
0 Kudos
manofsteele

good job banter .... some one decided to bury it again on the forum page i guess just to see her own name over and over again instead is more important than actually something valuable to staying smoke free.

It is very good documentary that is worth watching to never want to smoke again Debby.

Peace !
0 Kudos
dgs

Thank you so much!!! Definitely puts a picture on this disgusting addiction! Please try and leave it up!!!
0 Kudos
erick2

OH....MY....GOD
0 Kudos
babs77

Okay, well...Whew.
If a few of those lung cancer videos don't freak you out, I don't know what could.
0 Kudos