cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jeannine3

good day

I had a good day today! Ismoked 4 cigs at work instead of 10. I am glad I found this site! I am feeling serious about succeeding! I take 5 puffs off a cig then put it out,and I smoke the rest later. Iarmed myself with gum and a straw to chew on. I am trying to retrain before my quit date.I am open to any other suggestions! Thanks to all who left me messages! Ihave a good support group at home, but I need your help and support! Much love, Jeannine
0 Kudos
2 Replies
edith2

That is wonderful Jeannine! Good for you! You are well on your way to a successful quit! Keep the good work going, my dear! Whooo Hooo!!
0 Kudos
valerie6

Hi jeannine! This site is a blessing. I just found it. I am like you in that I will smoke a few puffs and put the cigarette out. I was trying to cut back without support or a plan. I have gum and plan to control the triggers (coffee) and prolong the time. Lots of psyching myself up for the quit date. I find exercise is a tremendous benefit. I got tired of going to they gym so got myself some home work out equipment. Can't smoke before, during or after working out so that helps. All the best! :)Valerie
0 Kudos