cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Pholland10

anyone else feel sad that many things they enjoy won't be fun anymore if they can't smoke?

it's been 2 weeks smoke free for me and that's the thought that keeps running thru my mind

Tags (1)
44 Replies
karenjones

not at bloody all!  I hate smoking, it ruined my life for most of my life. I am truly glad to be free of that horrid practice and addiction.

JACKIE1-25-15

The title is categorized as "stinkin thinkin" something that you have to change in your mind in order to change the behavior.  Stay around and learn. 

elvan

Pholland10‌ Are you still with us?  I see that this blog was written nine months ago...how about annaaustin623‌, are you still here?  Smoking never made anything better...I never enjoyed anything more because I was puffing on a poisonous stick.  It's NOT worth the damage it does.  

0 Kudos
Jamesjb

I do remember thinking exactly that. I only have 7 months, ( I also remember thinking geez, I only have 6 weeks, etc....) It's a phase, and it passes. The most important thing for me was to stick to the reasons why I wanted to quit, this site has a great tool for doing that. And to stay focused on no longer being a smoker. If you want it bad enough, you'll do it.

0 Kudos
elvan

Jamesjb‌ Congratulations on your seven months!  Good for you.

Ellen

0 Kudos