cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

val_b

You can do this---take the money you save and start enjoying life as a nonsmoker, IT's GREAT!!!!!

My life like most people is and was full of stress, Everything I did outside of working was about relieving the stress in my life. Smoking was the biggest one of all, Gambling was the next and spending was the hardest to overcome. When my blood press was high, shortness of breath and nonstop coughing was a real factor in my life, I knew something had to give. I had wanted to quit smoking for a while, but hated the withdrawals I experienced. I took chantix for 10 days, used the stressful situation relearn tool , got some support buddies and got support from my family and never looked back. I really wanted to quit. So if you really want to quit you can do this, it takes never giving the tobacco companies any more of your money and educating yourself on what nicotine is and what it does to your body, go to ( why quit.com) it will help you outlast the urges. Go live, enjoy, dance, do it all without the need to feed the nicotine addiction. I say this with much love.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
val_b

Please be encourage and get as many quit buddies as you can. congrats on making the decision to quit.
0 Kudos