cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Robin1972

Withdrawls

Today is day 1 of not vaping. What sort of symptoms can I expect? 

Labels (1)
11 Replies
Cousin-Itt

Congratulations on quitting

Here is a timeline on nicotine withdrawal 

YoungAtHeart

Cousin-Itt 

LOVE this chart!  It's perfect!

AnnetteMM

NICE!!

sweetplt

Hello and Welcome to Day 1 Robin1972 Keep close to the support site...we are here to help you...Make day 1 ... Day Won...Colleen 

AnnetteMM

I'm going to add one more thing to this:

The Law of Addiction states, "Administration of a drug to an addict will cause re-establishment of chemical dependence upon the addictive substance."

In other words, as soon as nicotine goes back into your body, you start the withdrawal process all over again. 

Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex and congrats on the first day of your journey.   Everyone's quit is unique, so you may experience some symptoms and not.   My quit was more emotional and I  experienced little, if any, physical symptoms.  

Stay close and reach out it you need support.

Keep moving forward one day at time.  

Barb

elvan

We really are all different but recovery from nicotine addiction is a one day at a time journey. Quitting really is not an event, it is the beginning of living in recovery instead of stuffing feelings & never growing. Stay close to the site, read everything you can about nicotine addiction, let us know what YOU are experiencing & l’ll bet you someone here can help you to deal with it.

Ellen

dudley87

First of all, congratulations. Take it hour by hour. I relied on this site the first week omg. Especially when I felt yucky. I am on day 19 now and I feel great other then being on the incredibly lazy side... meh 

0 Kudos
indingrl

Hello I HOPE this HELPS

Tips For The First Day You Quit Smoking, Vaping or Chewing 

CONGRATS 4 NICOTINE FREE VAPING DAYS - Yahoooooo - GOOD JOB