cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

43 Replies
GyorgyiM

Ditto.........................................and ditto, ditto, ditto.......................

and oh I almost forgot..........ditto.

My story exactly Ellen......my breathing was just beginning to become slightly labored and I knew at that moment....the next turn in the road was a DEAD end.

Smiles...

JAA13

Has your breathing improved?

0 Kudos
elvan

JAA13‌ I am having a rough time at the moment, I have a couple of broken ribs that are challenging my ability to take deep breaths.  For the MOST part, my breathing HAS improved, it certainly is impacted by high humidity or pollen BUT I hate to think what would have happened if I kept smoking.  It's worth every single struggle to get and to STAY free.

Ellen

JAA13

❤️    I will send positive energy for your speedy healing!

elvan

Thanks, I appreciate it.

0 Kudos
britt8523

Im 34 years old with epilepsy and 2 months ago I had a seizure to where it caused me to end up on life support but I thank god for saving my life to be alive to be able to see my 3 kids again that's why I am getting all of the help that I can now quit smoking cigarettes something that caused me to have alot of seizures

Brittany Rutherford
0 Kudos
Roller831

I was having recurring abscesses and infections requiring surgery and was told smoking was contributing to it.  I quit because I knew this was the start of more health issues to come if I didn't quit.  I had the last surgery one month after I quit and my health is better than ever other than being very overweight....but I am working on that, too!

kat72

I got the worst cold and cough of my life. I couldn't breath. I thought I was going to die. I was in my early 50's. I dragged my butt to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription for my cough and i asked for the patch to quit smoking also. The pharmacist kind of snickered... she probably thought I was never going to quit. That was October 3rd, 2010. I never l looked back. 

JACKIE1-25-15

Fear of Cancer, stroke, heart problems.  I was tired of being tired of smoking. I felt really stupid smoking.  Hardly anyone in my circle smoked.  I was tired of hiding them.  Enough was enough.  I am free.  Amen. 

bacardigirl

$$$$$