cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

Where is everyone from

One of our goals during our quit is to find someone to help us when we need positive thoughts and reinforcement. In another post I wrote that I think it would be great to find someone who is also quitting so maybe we can find someone who lives nearby. 

I’m from West Palm Beach Florida. Anyone near me?

Where are you from?

37 Replies
Barb102

I know Queens and our children live on Long Island in Lynbrook and Islip. I love Florida. Can’t leave the kids and grandkids. But go there once a year

Roller831

Suburb of Chi-town, but born and raised in NJ....you can take the girl outta Jersey but you can't take the Jersey outta the girl.

IrishRose

I hear a lot of that from my Southern friends.  They call me a Dam% Yankee, because I stayed.  ha

Irish Rose 

RachelMB

Eastern shore of Maryland here.

Rachel

0 Kudos

milky way

IrishRose

I thought you got kicked out of that galaxy.  hee, hee, hee

AnnetteMM

Alpha Quadrant

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is great. I love to see all the locations near and far that everyone is from as it helps me when others are curious. I love connecting people. Be sure you update your profile and add your location, (example: Chicago, IL) if you haven't already. Then people can use the member directory and find others near them. As many have said, this is a virtual place but there have been many in-person connections that started here virtually.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team