cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Never_again

When ot rains ....

I sprained my ankle 2 days before school let out. Able to enjoy summer vacation somewhat. July 11th I left for Florida. I was not feeling right. Took over the counter meds and kept on. Today I found that I have been passing not one but 2 kidney stones. I leave for a trip Thurs until Sunday. They are talking surgically removing them on Monday. I am going to need a small stent as I am leaving again next Thursday for the night    I am not smoking over any of this, but definitely praying that time is in my favor. Hate to be on a trail in the middle of nowhere with the craptastic  pain meds they gave. Say one for me    Have a great smoke free day!

13 Replies
Barbscloud

Hang in there and congrats on remaining smoke free with the stress going on.  Hope everything goes as planned.

freeneasy

Hope you feel better soon an have a great rest of the summer.  Good job with your quit. It's better for any ailment to be an ex-smoker

Never_again

I thank you all. I believe feeling ill from the stones is helping me stay quit. Sucky way to do so. But I will take it  

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I'm so sorry that you're having to deal with all of this but I'm also glad that you are remaining Smokefree, I'm sending up good thoughts and prayers for you ......