Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

amiray39

What is your favorite hobby?

Looking for ideas  

44 Replies
IrishRose

Seems like we all have a lot more in common than we realize, in addition to wanting to remain smokefree.  That is interesting and pretty cool.  Peas from the same pod. 

indingrl

God is good all the time and all the time God is good to ME. - blessing ME with YOU and ALL MY RECOVERING FAMILY OF NON SMOKERS - HOORAY FOR GOD! Yahoooooooooo

IrishRose

AMEN to that, indingrl‌ !!!!!

sweetplt

Walking ~ Exercising ~ Knitting ~ Reading 

Mandolinrain

Walking-Gardening-Knitting-Artwork and Playing music on Mandolin

virgomama

It's a tossup between gardening and hiking.  I find digging in the dirt and growing beautiful flowers is incredibly therapeutic. My goal in hiking is finding a quiet magic spot that leaves me alone in nature to just absorb and breathe.

minihorses

My two are animals and embroidery.  I finished one project that I need to mount and just finished one of four placemats last night.

DonnaMarie

I sew and paint rocks. Weird, but yep, that's how I spend spare time if I'm not cooking, working, or sleeping. 

Here's my sewing - ScrapStitching & ScrapSewing  There's a link on the right to stuff I've made over the years, certainly not everything

Here are my rocks - Kindness Rock Painting from a non-artist images in 2019  

Both give me a way to channel "artsy" stuff. Before my hands got a little shaky, I did a lot more in the way of drawing and designing. 

I also do a bit of oddball crafting, like making wreaths for Halloween with snakes and eyeballs on them, and creepy Christmas ornaments. Gotta keep people guessing!

Donna

Day 91

IrishRose

Well, I'm impressed, DonnaMarie !  Love the Peter Max totes, Sponge Bob ball, and those are pretty cool Halloween potholders.  Nice!!!!!

IrishRose

I sew too.  I used to make my own clothes.  Seems like I just have too many things going on and not enough time.  I do a lot of patching, seems like, nowadays.  I also make pillow cases, because I refuse to pay $18, plus, for pillow cases , and that is the low end cost.  Geesh!