cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

indingrl

What IF.....

What IF....Science invented a cigarette with NO side effects..guaranteed.... science FACTS... rats passed the tests give and no side effects.....NONE....would you choose to smoke? Just sitting here thinking what would I choose IF.......so I thought BLOG!

22 Replies
indingrl

Awesome and thank you for staying quit for you and sharing that Great rejoicing in being free from nicotine addiction for you it's so cool to hear!    

indingrl

Thanks and so very true and I do appreciate your help Dale staying strong and true to self   

0 Kudos
Barbara145

Hello Diane Joy.  No, nota, never. No desire whatsoever.  I love not smoking.  It has gifted me more than I ever dreamed when I began this journey. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving.: )

indingrl

Thanks Barbara and we hope your thanksgiving was good we gave our to servicing at Gods thanksgiving to serve homeless people with no food no family and to Great Lakes Military 250 men and women some right out of high school. My husband help deep fry 26 turkeys and I did dishes. It was cool! Also I do appreciate your honest and truth in staying quit for you!

0 Kudos
Brianairb2

The compulsive behavior was most disruptive to my life, so I still would feel better off without doing it, regardless of no "side effects".

No thanks.  Not anymore.

indingrl

Thanks you very much for your commitment to yourself and strong truthful stand to stay quit no matter what for you! Awesome   

Deb-EX

Would the fake cigarette cause fake smokers lines around my mouth?? LOL

indingrl

Lol didt think of that Deb too funny thank you for helping to stay quit today  ✝️

Deb-EX

LOL!! Smiling is GOOD!!!

indingrl

Yes most excellent smiling if my favorite thing to do I love smiling