cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

ReallyReal

Weird stuff showing I posted

@CommunityAdmin Hello.  I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but when I click the link that is for Latest Updates, it shows some weird things that I supposedly posted under some topics as comments--things I didn't post.  But then, when I actually go yo the original post those weird comments are not there.  So, if anyone sees weird comments from me, I didn't necessarly write them.  Weird.  Is this happening to anyone else?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
ReallyReal

Looking at it further--it was combining my comment with someone else's so it didn't make sense.  For instance, it showed that I made the comment "I wish they'd learn to wipe their feet. Hitting 5 months.  WE rock."  Or something close to that, but I don't see it anymore.  A glitch I'm sure.  It happened a couple times today but only showed when I went to the Latest Updates link.  A little unsettling.

Barbscloud

@ReallyReal I think that comment was from  Just a quick blurb that's turned into a long blurb... - EX Community from  this post from biscuit to MarilynH 

@CommunityAdmin 

Barb

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@ReallyReal Heck this posted twice. 

@CommunityAdmin 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you @ReallyReal and @Barbscloud for bring this to our attention. I will have someone look into it. 

Quiana, EX Team

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos