cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

evan_odum

We are the wave of the future!!!

With all the great eco-friendly cars and concepts, I am very happy that I am being more eco-friendly as well.

It is the wave of the future to preserve this planet, and we are now a big part of it!!!
0 Kudos
4 Replies
bethany

every little bit helps... it is something all of us exs can be proud of!
0 Kudos
joe4

I agree, not so much for the planet's sake, but for the sake of a movement. This community is still in its infancy, just imagine how many more members there will be in 6 months, or a year. Everyone here now who struggles with cravings and can't imagine how long they will stay smoke free has a better chance because we can talk to each other now. And when we all become a bunch of old head salty message board gods, we can be the inspiration to the masses. The EX thing has taken off, it's still a bit slow and posts are few and far between but the world wide web can energize people in a way that was not possible even a few years ago. They've got a message board for New Kids on the Block, for photography, needlepoint, carpentry, auto mechanics, and UFO abductions. All with hundreds of members, all supporting their respective causes and each other. We can do the same thing. Now virtually everyone has an internet connection. Soon, we'll be able to lean on each other when we get in a bad spot and get instant support when we need it. The future is limitless. Our goal, put the cigarette companies out of business. That'll save the environment alright, one less industry taxing the planet.
0 Kudos
elizabeth17

Couldn't have said it better myself... So glad to hear you're feeling strong in your quit. Keep it up!
0 Kudos
manofsteele

Global warming is all about those people still smoking ..............................................

Hey Don .......its not about luck...................... its about determination !

Let me know how I can help anyone ! Here are some of the groups I promote .....

Just wanted to say hello and let you know I have help put a group of smoke free friends from another smoke free online support group here that want to help you succeed. Below are some of our groups and a video to make sure you do quit ASAP if not sooner.

http://community.becomeanex.org/group/dailypledge

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daily Pledge - Quit Party Central - Relapse Traps
Game Room Quit Reasons - Thanks and Praise
Tough Luv - Words of Wisdom - Find a Quit Buddy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Great Reading - http://www.tobacco-facts.info/
For a Free Quit Keeper - http://dedicateddesigns.com/qk/

YOU CAN DO IT ... we can help .....just ask !
5.4 Million die due to smoking related causes every year.
That's 2000 times a 9/11

Ray
I have been quit for 4 Years, 1 Month, 2 Weeks, 23 hours, 22 minutes and 52 seconds (1,505 days). I have saved $12,047.79 by not smoking 60,238 cigarettes. I have saved 6 Months, 3 Weeks, 5 Days, 3 hours and 50 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 4/4/2004 12:00 AM
0 Kudos