cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!

Bring your short sayings, your essays, and your own compositions! Take what you like and leave the rest! To be helpful is our only Goal!!!! Here is one place where giving doesn't deplete us at all while it does make each and every one of us RICHER!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
25 Replies
gdemmitt

thanks for the invite thomas i am into 30 days of a nonsmoker hasnt been easy by no means but i am going to make it

0 Kudos
nicky215

My fav. affirmation is:  All I have to do is right now, and I'm doing it.

0 Kudos
indingrl

MOST XELLENT NICKY215♥BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BEFORE YOU TAKE THAT FIRST PUFF OVER YOU AND PLZ REMEMBER WE CAN STAY QUIT NO MATTER WHAT THIS DAY AND WITH ONE BREATHE AT A TIME♥WE ARE STAYING QUIT TOGETHER♥THANK YOU NICKY215 FOR SAVING ME THIS MOMENT IN REMEMBERING ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE♥AMEN AND AMEN FOR ME ♥ NOT ONE PUFF IN CHRIST JESUS NAME♥AMEN AND AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOR ME♥PLEASE TAKE WHAT YOU LIKE AND LEAVE THE REST♥TO BE HELPFUL IS MY ONLY AIM♥

0 Kudos
froguelady

Thank You Thomas for letting me be here.

My positive thought everyday is the power to say NOT ONE PUFF EVER is within MY control.

0 Kudos
IrishRose

Yes, sounds like something I could use for sure, Positive Affirmations.  I'm signed up!  (((((hug))))

Came across this for my PMA yesterday...  "It's not what you accomplish in life that matters; it's what you overcome." 

0 Kudos
lisa319

Thank you for inviting me to this group....

Eleanor Roosevelt said, " You  gain strength, courage, and, confidence by every great experence in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, I lived though this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along".

YOU MUST DO THE THINGYOU THINK YOU CANNOT DO

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Always go forward never backwards, we will win the battle going ahead not back. 

0 Kudos
annb

Joining! Happy Happy!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

A positive attitude is the only attitude for successful  living. 

0 Kudos
AbasKid

Thanks for being here. Today I took the bull by the horns! At this point, I can't say I have quit smoking. What I can say is that now I chose NOT to smoke.

0 Kudos