cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Gai.C

Ungrateful People

So I work at Walmart.  I'm a Department Manager of Dairy.  Walmart has started metering Customers in. Everyday something changes. Last Friday  they started talking Our Temperature.  They ask 4 Questions if U answer any of them Yes then u go to Another area and are asked 3 more Questions  and the A panel of Managers will decide if u need to go home after taking your Temperature.  Anyway  they've Also said Only one person per household can come in at a time. The Associates at the doors have been cussed at threatened yelled at . We are trying to Help keep People from getting sick but some Customers just don't care. We are Only using one door because they won't comply with the Instructions of Only 1 per household. This is so Crazy.  Limiting buying of certain items so that Everyone can get what they need. I pray this is Over soon. Stay Safe Everyone 

Tags (1)
45 Replies
Gai.C

Thank you.  @Kdot 1st

0 Kudos
SisBB

Thank you for working and risking your health and safety to ensure that the rest of us have food and supplies! It is a thankless job and we appreciate you now more than ever.

I apologize on behalf of the rude people. Maybe security could assist in enforcing the rules and asking folks to leave the store if they don’t comply?  Or maybe a police officer should be on-site? I wouldn’t want to deter anyone from shopping because of a police presence, but something needs to change.

0 Kudos
Gai.C

My husband  told me Yesterday that an Officer is in place. Thank you.  SisBB

YoungAtHeart

And isn't it a SHAME that a police officer has to waste his time to keep the peace in that situation?

We should be ASHAMED! 

(but glad that they are hopefully cutting down on obnoxiou people abusing workers!)

Gai.C

Yes it is

0 Kudos
Kdot1st

A police officer in place might've been able to help that lady that had her bags grabbed at self checkout. I know the associates can't go chasing a thief out into the parking lot & the security in the pickups are looking for issues in the parking lot not inside the store. 

Too bad for her she'd already paid for her items & had put them in her cart. So the guy just grabbed her bags from the cart & ran right out the door with everybody watching. He was wearing a mask.

Karen

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

And now we have people demonstrating without adhering to any safeguards.

0 Kudos
SisBB

@Barbcloud Demonstrating? What do you mean?

0 Kudos
Karen333

Idiots- think of all the people who are going to get sick or die because of their irresponsibility.