cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

belinda2

Two week count down

I set my quit date for July 1. New month new me hopefully.Wondering if anyone else had a short panic attack when they set their date.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Brittney4

yes, my quit date is July 2nd and I am freaking out! I have been putting off things so much. For instance... Today, I woke up and thought to myself I'd go without a cig until I got to work and settled in. Once I got some coffee I smoked and thought, I'll do it tomorrow. I have let smoking get the best of me for so long and I really want to be ready to quit, I just need to DO IT!
0 Kudos
belinda2

I set my date and posted it then went to have a cigarette to calm my nerves. I am so tired of saying tomorrow but havent figured out how to overcome that.I am going to try for 2 hours between cigarettes and if I can do that I will go for 3
0 Kudos
angel6

I just set my quit day for July 7. I had a panic attack too, I am waiting for 15 minutes before I smoke though.
It is really funny how just thinking about quitting makes us crave. I really want to be strong this time. I am ready to get the monkey off of my back. I would like a quit buddy if anyone has a July 7 quit date.
0 Kudos
valorie

Angel If u would like a quit buddy Im ur gal! I will set my date for July 7 also. I think it will help me to pair up with someone.
0 Kudos