cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

ingenuenlove

Trying not to binge

Oh my gravy do I really want to binge heavily on food today.

Consumption since AM: English muffin, broccoli soup, carrots, more carrots, half of a raw zucchini, piece of cheese, now making kale chips and baked onions

Really want the Loaf of bread on the counter and KFC

I don't want a cigarette. Not craving one. Am trying to find the resolve that I have for quitting that to move over into other areas of my life.

AHHHHRRRGGGG

74 Replies
Giulia

What?  You've never heard his guitar playing?  I call those Dale chops.

pir8fan

I thought those were Dale Clips!

pir8fan

I meant Dale Chips

pir8fan

Sorry Dale! But you set it up.......

YoungAtHeart

We really STUNK!  The most embarrassing thing to me now is that I KNEW it and smoked, anyway.  I was a professional,  and had to ride the elevator with colleagues - and I KNEW how awful I smelled - and kept it up....how sad is THAT??!!!

Glad we don't anymore!

Nancy

Bdwallhau

Even my doctor said not to worry about weight right now, and that quitting was so much more important to focus on. But she did say to try to keep moving, that it helps with the quit AND with off-setting some of the additional calories. So I've taken that to heart. I am NOT going to stress myself out about food just now, but I am doing a lot of walking and hiking. Just move more than usual while quitting. 

Signed, She Who Cannot Stop Eating Ben & Jerry's

I can go for some Ben & Jerry’s right about now.

Bdwallhau

I have a thing for the Coconut 7 Layer Bar. A big thing  

yummy! I haven't made those forever!

WELL, my ice cream flavor.... that had to jump into my cart was Dark Chocolate Cherry Boudeaux...

How many 1/2 gal. can I eat, and still fit into my current jeans and wardrobe?????????????????

I've been the same size for the past 20 yrs.   Very Proud of my 61 DOF...Made it threw the screwy 

day!!!! Back to Earth and NOT in the Twilight Zone of most of the day........Prairie 61 DOF